Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead key Service System users, Information Management, Requirements, and the IT development team to understand and translate business needs into functional requirements and prepare business requirements documents and business case scenarios.
• Understand end-to-end business processes and existing business applications to evaluate how new project requirements impact those processes and ensure integrity throughout the entire system.
• Facilitate discussions and work with business process stakeholders to get the business requirements and assist the stakeholders to design standard processes.
• Collaborate with Program Office team to conduct research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
• Perform analysis of alternative analysis for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Excellent understanding of the dependencies and relationships between Oracle HRMS modules, as well as integration point with non-HRMS modules.
• In-depth knowledge of requirements management to include requirements traceability matrix, use case scenarios, business process workflows, backlogs, and other requirements documentation.
• Knowledge of Requirements Management tools, Microsoft Suite of products, and experience working with Agile Software Development Methodology.
• Self-motivated, proven strength to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment with multiple high priority tasks and ability to produce required deliverables working individually and/or in collaboration.
• Ability to perform essential duties and responsibilities.
Education, Certifications and Work Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree and/or work experience required by contract labor category.
• Minimum of two years of progressively responsible experience. Experience shall demonstrate the ability to perform functional requirements and include a broad range of assignments performing analytical and/or technical requirements and analysis.
• Experience with Oracle E-Business. Experience in Oracle R12 (Human Resources, Time & Labor, Project Accounting, Oracle Learning Management), preferred.
Existing ADP II Public Trust clearance level and above or ability to obtain an ADP II Public Trust.
Pursuant to a government contract, this position requires U.S. Citizenship status.
DLH is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.